Eating the right foods & following the right kind of diet can help you stay away from summer-related health problems such as acne, acidity, bloating etc. Pooja Bhargava, Health Coach & Fitness Trainer suggests 5 healthy foods you should add to your daily diet this summer!
Lime & Mint Infused Water
There is no better way to cleanse your body than with a glass of healthy & refreshing lime & mint infused water! One of the major benefits of drinking infused water is that it keeps you hydrated, supplies your body with natural electrolytes & aids quick weight loss!
How to prepare:
- To 1 jug of water add 4 slices of lime
- Add 4-5 cut mint leaves
- Add 1 broken stick of cinnamon
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours
- Drink whenever you feel thirsty
What’s the easiest way to get healthy, glowing, acne-free skin this summer? The answer is simple! Load up on your greens!
- In a blender add 10 spinach leaves
- Add 1 cup water
- Add ½ cup diced celery
- Blend well
- Pour into a glass & drink fresh!
Peach Iced Tea
Peaches are loaded with dietary fiber & essential vitamins which help improve skin health, protect against cancer & also boost heart health
How to prepare:
- In a pan boil 2 cups water
- Add 2 sliced whole peaches
- Add 6-7 mint leaves
- Remove from heat & strain
- Pour into a large jug
- Add 2-3 tbsp honey
- Chill in the fridge for 3-4 hours
Aloe Vera Juice
Aloe Vera juice keeps the body well hydrates, provides quick relief from heartburn and improves digestion. Drink a glass of this wonder juice daily, on an empty stomach to enjoy good skin health and quick and natural weight loss.
- In a blender add 1 cup Aloe Vera juice
- Add 2 tbsp honey
- Add ½ cup water
- Blend the ingredients together
- Drink 1 glass every morning