If you catch a cold easily or tend to fall sick often, it might be the first sign of low immunity. So what you really need to do is load up on your veggies! Vegetables are the best source of vitamins, minerals and essential nutrients that will help boost your immune system and keep unwanted health issues at bay!
How To Prepare:
- In a cooker add 1 cup peeled & chopped carrot
- Add 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- Add 1/2 cup sliced onion rings
- Add 1/2 cup zucchini
- Add 1/2 cup chopped cabbage
- Add 1 cup water
- Add chopped onion & garlic
- Add a pinch or salt & pepper
- Cook for 20-5 minutes
- Remove from cooker & serve hot!